Ken Natan, architect
After 2 years of studying at the faculty of Architecture at the University of Tel Aviv and 5 years at 'La Sapienza' Univesity of Rome, Ken received his B.A.Arch U.E degree in architecture and civil engineering(2006) .
Shortly After his studies and working experience in several italian offices he received a European Architecture license and continued expanding his professional skills in a variety of projects while collaborating with local and internationl offices.
In 2007, after an enriching experience of 10 years in Italy, He moved to Israel and worked in major offices such as Zarhy Architects and Schwartz Besnossof Architects, leading groups and projects of all kinds and scales, several of which have won prizes in international and local open competitions.
KnArchitects private practice 2017-2018
- Yotam 45, 21 apartments residencal building , Haifa, 2018
- Almogi Selected, compound of 5 buildings for 78 apartmens, Haifa, Israel, 2018
- K1 single family house, Kadima, 2017
- Harav Halfon 13 Residence, Haifa, 2011
Senior at SB architects
- Kia motors showroom, Haifa, 2016 (with SB Architects).
- Ramot Hasharon (urban renovation, 4 residencial towers for 580 apartments), Ramat Hasharon, 2018 (with SB Architects).
- Ehad Haam 6-8 (24 stories mixed use tower), Haifa, 2018 (with SB and Bar Oryan Architects).
- Shoham project (3 residential buildings), Afula, 2016 (with SB Architects).
- Afula City tower (Mixed used compound), Afula, 2015 (with SB Architects).
- Military Medical school, Bahadim city, Beer Sheva, 2014 (with Zarhy Architects).
Architect at Zarhy architects
- Building no.8 (40 stories offices tower), Kiryat Atidim, Tel Aviv, 2011 (with Zarhy Architects).
- Teva Headquarters and logistic center, Soham, 2011 (with Zarhy Architects).
- Kiryat Atidim masterplan (urban planning) Tel Aviv, 2009 (with Zarhy Architects).
- Saint Joseph hospital (expansion and renovation), Jerusalem, 2008 (with Zarhy Architects).
International practice experience
- Maestro Iole school, Labico, Rome, 2008 (with LFA architects).
- Giusy house (attic renovation), Rome, 2008 (with Barilari Architects).
- Spregamore square, Rome, 2008 (with Barilari Architects).
- Picture House (single family house), Ripatransone, Italy, 2007 (with Barilari Architects).
- Delle Alpi Stadium (renovation and re-plan), Torino,Italy, 2005 (with S.H.E.S.A studio).
La Sapienza, Univesity of Rome
B.A.Arch U.E degree in architecture and civil engineering (2006) .
Honors and Awards
2007 2nd prize for Gaeta bay Hospital international competition (Rome, with LFarchitettura).
2007 3rd prize for High school Campus in Quartu’ Sant’Elena , Sardinia (with LFarchitettura).
2007 InArch award (1st prize) for "Picture house" in Ripatransone (with Barilari Architects)
2008 Cento Piazze award (1st prize) for Spregamore square (Rome, with Barilari Architects).
2010 3rd prize for Holon city hall and plaza (with Zarhy Architects).
2011 2nd prize for Netanya city hall and plaza (with Zarhy Architects).
2012 2nd prize for Jerusalem district government complex (with Zarhy Architects).
2010 - present
2010 - present